How to use Hair Butter
Want to know how to use hair butter? These tips should help.
- Start with hair that has been cleansed with a sulfate free shampoo or either a good co-wash.
- Apply a good hydrating conditioner
- Apply a leave-in conditioner
- Put a quarter size of hair butter in your palms then rub your hands together to heat the oil then distribute evenly to your hair. Make sure to concentrate on the ends
- For best distribution divide hair in sections to make sure each strand is moisturized
- Style your hair
We recommend protective styles such as braids, two-strand twist, a bun etc.
DO NOT use hair butter if you plan on straightening your hair. Hair butter will weigh your hair down
DO use hair butter as you feel it is needed but remember A LITTLE GOES A LONG WAY.
DO use hair butter to combat dry scalp
If you have any more questions please reach out to us. We want to be a successful part of your hair journey! Below is a video of me using Liv's Secret on my daughters hair.